Did you know if you have your mortgage insurance through your lender, there is no guarantee it will pay out?
Personal Life Insurance is a guaranteed payout.
Did you know if you have your mortgage insurance through your lender, your premiums remain the same while the death benefit declines?
Personal life insurance the death benefit remains the value you bought.
- Did you know 1 in 4 Canadians will suffer a Critical illness?
- Did you know the average age of a critical illness claim is 51 years old
- Did you know 25% of all critical illness policies are paid out in the first 5 years?
- Did you know the highest percentage of a critical illness is between 41 and 60 years old?
- Did you know Canada has the highest rate of MS in the world?
- Did you know 1 in 3 working age Canadians will become disabled and unable to work before they are 65?
- Did you know less than 10% of disabilities are caused by accidents?
- Did you know the average life expectancy of a Canadian woman is 83 years and over 14 of those are expected to be with a diminished quality of life?
I have the answers to these questions.